You can have an enviable hair when you use these 5 infallible vitamins for hair. These will make you look much more abundant and with an incomparable shine. Hair needs amino acids, antioxidants and vitamins that attack both opacity and hair loss. A balanced diet can contribute all these important elements so that the hair grows healthy. There is a product on the market called Nuviante which donates everything your scalp needs to make the hair to be born with much more force.
This product is ideal for those who have severe deficiencies of basic vitamins and whose hair is being lost at an alarming rate. Its components are absolutely natural and add vitality to the hair strand from the internal structure of the scalp. This prevents the hair from breaking and weakening due to UV rays and poor nutrition. It is one of the infallible solutions to stop hair loss substantially. Among the components that you can find in this vitamin supplement are:
- Biotin: is essential for the birth of new hair strands.
- Marina Polysaccharide: is a protein that increases the production of the necessary oils that every hair follicle must have to lubricate the base of the hair.
- Amino Acids: help the deep protection of your hair.
5 vitamins for hair that cannot be missed in your daily diet:
Vitamins for hair are obtained naturally through the food we eat daily. However it is necessary that you know the ones that will help strengthen the hair strand to avoid its fall. At the same time they return the silkiness, along with the glitter that you so long for.
Among those mentioned:
- In order for your scalp to receive oxygenation, it is essential that you provide your body with folic acid and vitamin B6. These strengthen the strand of hair so that it does not break away constantly.
- Vitamin C: collaborates with the synthesis of collagen that will give your hair the freshness and shine that you are looking for. In addition, this vitamin fights radicals that damage the cellular structure of your hair. If you want to have abundant and shiny hair, eat citrus fruits every day.
- Vitamin B: nourishes the scalp and contributes beneficial natural fats to moisturize the hair follicles continuously.
- Vitamin A: it is propitious to create the natural fats that keep the hair hydrated. In addition it returns the brightness. You also have to supply iron, calcium, selenium and zinc.
- One of the essential oils your hair needs is the Omega 3, because it gives it elasticity and shine. It also allows the thickness of the strand to increase such that it will not crack due to daily abuse.
To have abundant and shiny hair the foods that you must include are the following:
- Fish contain essential fats for the scalp.
- Citrus fruits to protect from free radicals.
- Green vegetables are ideal for your hair to have a unique shine.
All these foods have vitamins for hair that will make them have silky, bright and abundant.