To show off a fit body, you need to do exercises for abs, legs, buttocks and arms. You should not forget that balanced diet is the main secret to having an enviable body. Many find it difficult to have an exercise routine that speeds up metabolism, in addition to following a diet. Here you will learn exercises that flatten your belly and how to eat healthy. This does not mean that you should stop eating what you like the most. You will actually learn to have a lifestyle that allows you to have a completely healthy body.
Performing only exercises that eliminate the belly will not give you conclusive results, even if you spent all day in a gym. This is because you will have to first remove the fat that covers it, in order to be successful in this goal. Having an exercise routine will help you burn that fat you have and that hides the abs. Performing cardiovascular exercises such as walking on the elliptical or outdoors, running or biking before abs exercising or any intense exercise is ideal for weight loss.
5 exercises for abdominal that eliminate fat
With the passage of the years, the sedentarism and the lack of energy, coupled with the busy life, very few have time to go to the gym. However, there are physical activities to remove the belly from the comfort of your home. You only need to have a small space to perform these abdominal exercises that will help you to be fit in a short time.
- Lie on your back and place your legs slightly apart by bending your knees, then begin to lift your torso until you touch your knees with your hands extended forward. You will do it 20 times for 5 times keeping your stomach contracted when you go up.
- Lying on your back, raise your legs together until you make 90 ° angle to the floor and you will have to lower and raise your legs without touching the floor, in sets of 25 times, rest 1 minute and then repeat 3 more times.
- To continue, lying down, raise your legs about 5 centimeters from the floor and hold for 1 minute this position rests and repeat for 15 times.
- Stay down and make scissors with your legs about 5 inches from the floor by inserting your legs in each time. Make 3 sets of 25.
- Laying on the floor, place the hands apart from the body and lift the legs to open them and close them in front for about 25 repetitions for 3 times.
A Balanced Diet
For a diet to be balanced it must contain the following food groups:
- Complex carbohydrates such as rice, flour and pasta. Do not forget the rich oatmeal for breakfast.
- Proteins that have to be lean cut like: chicken, blue fish, eggs or meats.
- Fruits containing antioxidants, vitamin C essential for weight loss.
- Green vegetables that are ideal for eliminating extra pounds.
On the other hand, it is ideal to use Nitric Max Muscle as one of the supplements that will make you effectively eliminate fat. This will help with your abdominal exercises and get a fully fit body.